A new trendier bear is on the way. We will be seeing some spruced up new packaging and a brand new website!
Until then, enjoy 30% off at checkout using NEW-BEAR-COMING
Brown Bear® Mambo Italiano is a deliciously dark blend, just perfect for lattes and cappuccinos. Carefully selected beans from the three major coffee-growing areas of the world have been lovingly crafted together to lend a balanced, sweet taste to this traditional Italian blend.
Brown Bear™ Real Colombia is wonderfully bright and fruity, with notes of toffee apple and marzipan throughout. Roasted hazelnuts in the finish with a clean caramel finish. Medium bodied with good acidity and sweetness and little bitterness. 100% Arabica beans
- Great coffee and absolutely cracking customer service; a rarity in itself these days. Some big name businesses could certainly learn a thing or two from this set up about how to treat customers.L ShortDelighted Customer
- Brown bear is a winner. Great service great coffee.ViceDelighted Customer
- This is my third time ordering from Brown Bear. Their coffee is delicious and their customer service is great...great reward scheme and discounts, and speedy delivery.RebeccaDelighted Customer
- My beans arrived really quickly, were well packaged and taste amazing. Even the prices are good. I honestly have no complaints and plan on using Brown Bear from now on!Ailsa RichardsonDelighted Customer
- Just fabulous! Fantastic coffee! Fantastic Service! Wonderful Products! Quick Delivery! Say no more. Brown Bear is gorgeous! If there was a 6 star option they would have achieved it!Lyn SmithDelighted Customer
- An eye opener. I've just been getting into coffee and tried plenty of local roasters but these guys are amazing. The coffee is superb, service is great. Ended up signing up for a subscription, every brew is a pleasure.Ben HarrisDelighted Customer
Couple of hiccups with setting up the payment but brown bear were incredibly helpful and I can’t really complain to be honest. The coffee is above par and I don’t see myself changing anytime soon. It beats everything I’ve tried in the past and very good value for money in my opinion.ClaireJackie
New Latin Coffee
I’m a huge fan of Mambo so maybe a little biased. This is a definiteyl a great coffee but it’s smoother than Mambo and not as dark so although I’ll probably get it again I might have to revert back to Mambo for that additional roast flavour. Beans are not as dark or oily as Mambo Italiano either but like I say, a very very nice coffee and it’s definitely dark!!Blake
Breakfast Blend Coffee
One of the main issues I’ve had in the past with coffees is that they’re a bit harsh or strong for want of a better word, to my taste. This is the first coffee that I’ve found which is a really mild roast (number 1) and I find it absolutely perfect for me. Some people will find it ‘weak’ or not strong enough, but I find it just right….perfect with or without milk. Love the cute bear too!Jen G
Real Colombia Coffee
Very nice and it’s 100% arabica so there is no bitterness (although I do sometimes enjoy this). It’s only getting 4 stars as I havent made my mind up on whether I like the fruity/acidic tones. Maybe it’s good as an espresso so will need to try that next!! Excellent customer service from Brown Bear and as helpful as ever.Jack
Having used brown bear a few times already, I had no hesitation in buying this pack.
All the coffees are lovely to drink and there is one for every guest or mood.chris
As Seen In