A new trendier bear is on the way. We will be seeing some spruced up new packaging and a brand new website!
Until then, enjoy 30% off at checkout using NEW-BEAR-COMING
Brown Bear® Mambo Italiano is a deliciously dark blend, just perfect for lattes and cappuccinos. Carefully selected beans from the three major coffee-growing areas of the world have been lovingly crafted together to lend a balanced, sweet taste to this traditional Italian blend.
Brown Bear™ Real Colombia is wonderfully bright and fruity, with notes of toffee apple and marzipan throughout. Roasted hazelnuts in the finish with a clean caramel finish. Medium bodied with good acidity and sweetness and little bitterness. 100% Arabica beans
- Excellent coffee and service at a great price, I have been using Brown Bear for about a year now having tried many others and this is the best coffee I've ever tasted, highly recommended.Kevin ScottDelighted Customer
- Barista coffee at excellent prices! I have tried coffee from various sources and can honestly say Brown Bear is superb! Service excellent, price excellent, coffee even better!IanDelighted Customer
- Great coffee and absolutely cracking customer service; a rarity in itself these days. Some big name businesses could certainly learn a thing or two from this set up about how to treat customers.L ShortDelighted Customer
- Brilliant! Speedy delivery, amazing products and good customer service will definitely be ordering from again.Samantha BondAnother Delighted Customer
- Fabulous! Good service and speedy delivery.Carolyn Fowler-TimmsDelighted Customer
- Awesome coffee! Out of all the coffee I have tasted, Brown Bear is the best by far! In particular Blue Mountain and Sweet Brazil 🙂Adam RedstoneDelighted Customer
Sweet Brazil Coffee
Really gorgeous coffee. Not too darlky roasted and i find it just right with a little bit of milk and you can honestly taste that nuttiness of the bean. Lovely and very happy with Brown Bear’s service as always…Janine
Real Colombia Coffee
Nice and bright, a little fruity which I quite like and drink it black. Probably best to have this one black as you can taste the different notes. Could possibly be a little acidic for some but I quite like that in a coffee.Georgia
Mambo Italiano Coffee
My favourite Brown Bear coffee! Dark and rich with a slight bitter twist, awesome! Just bought the 1kg bag size to stock up for Easter.Macy
A great service, coupled with great coffee and customer serivce. What more can you ask for really?David N.
Cool Brazil Decaf Coffee
I’ve tried a few decaffeinated coffees in my time and once I knew about swiss water decaf, I immediately changed to brands that did it this way due to health reasons. I really like this Brown Bear decaf, definitely ticks all the right boxes and not too pricey.Macey
Brown Bear’s service is always top notch as well as their coffee. Highly recommended!Rachael
As Seen In