Matcha is great for a refreshing morning boost or an afternoon latte. The sweetness from the creamy milk, really compliments the matcha’s fresh and nutty flavour. Here’s our recipe for our favourite matcha green tea latte.
- 1 teaspoon Brown Bear Organic Matcha Green Tea
- 125ml hot water
- 125ml of full cream milk / almond milk / coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey / sugar
- Blend the matcha powder with a small amount of water to create a smooth paste.
- Slowly whisk in the remaining amount of hot water.
- Heat your milk, whisk until frothy and add to the matcha tea.
- Add some honey to your latte for a delicious, sweet flavour.
- Spoon over any remaining froth onto the top of your latte.
We may be looking to bring this back if demand is high. It’s not a product that we currently stock unfortunately.