A new trendier bear is on the way. We will be seeing some spruced up new packaging and a brand new website!
Until then, enjoy 30% off at checkout using NEW-BEAR-COMING
Brown Bear® Mambo Italiano is a deliciously dark blend, just perfect for lattes and cappuccinos. Carefully selected beans from the three major coffee-growing areas of the world have been lovingly crafted together to lend a balanced, sweet taste to this traditional Italian blend.
Brown Bear™ Real Colombia is wonderfully bright and fruity, with notes of toffee apple and marzipan throughout. Roasted hazelnuts in the finish with a clean caramel finish. Medium bodied with good acidity and sweetness and little bitterness. 100% Arabica beans
- We say "do you want a brown bear" when we put the kettle on! Whatever your taste in coffee there's one to suit.Sally BarberDelighted Customer
- My beans arrived really quickly, were well packaged and taste amazing. Even the prices are good. I honestly have no complaints and plan on using Brown Bear from now on!Ailsa RichardsonDelighted Customer
- Utterly excellent service. Really went that extra mile. Unbelievably helpful, and really were a pleasure to deal with.Crae CaldwellDelighted Customer
- Brown bear is a winner. Great service great coffee.ViceDelighted Customer
- The coffee is tremendous, and very reasonably priced compared to the majority of comparable tasting coffees I have purchased elsewhere in the past. Fab and friendly customer service too!Nicholas DownesDelighted Customer
- Awesome coffee! Out of all the coffee I have tasted, Brown Bear is the best by far! In particular Blue Mountain and Sweet Brazil 🙂Adam RedstoneDelighted Customer
Just another Brown Bear fan and subscriber checking in here. Can’t fault the service and of course, the coffee is definitely the best I’ve tried. Can’t wait for the new packaging which will make things even easier for me (lazy I know)….Dene
Original Blend Coffee
Genuinely one of the best coffees I’ve ever tasted and I’ve drunk many over the years. Can’t wait to order some more of the rest of the range!JessSally
New Latin Coffee
This is great coffee. I ground whole beans and used in my stovetop espresso maker. No bitterness or harshness and yes it really does have a buttery, chocolate flavour. Try it!Melaniesparkywelchy
As Seen In